83 Users Online
File Info and Download
|| E-Mail |
RED = New in the last week
||Fun House 1990 - v1.02
||1.1MB (1,174,692 bytes)
||Feb 17th, 2010 06:57:54 AM EST
||Oct 17th, 2019 11:13:55 PM EST
|| (0.5 of 5)
||00:17 estimated (min:sec)
||View Zip Contents
||This update has the following changes:
- Fixed Rudy\'s eyes for those with rendering issues -- some GeForce 2 and all GeForce 3 cards had an issue with them.
- Fixed balls going through flippers by changing settings to 20/11 for base/end radius -- Visual Pinball likes these settings better for collision detection.
- Removed slight ball bounce from outlane dividers to the flippers.
- Placed a guide wall on the inside curve of the white ramp to the crazy steps diverter, slow balls will not fall off onto the playfield anymore.
- Note - If you change the left plunger pull speed to 0.1, it makes the crazy steps shots easier.
Download This File